Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend my wife, Charissa, was out of town. She went to the beach for a women’s retreat with Salem Heights Church. So, I invited Daniel, Jae and Shane over for the weekend. They came home with me from youth group Friday night and I took them back to Corvallis on Sunday for church.

It was a pretty awesome weekend! I didn’t get a lot of sleep though. The three of them actually got less sleep than me.

Basically, the weekend consisted of us playing video games, Shane drinking Mt. Dew, playing basketball, eating Tater Tot Casserole, and making a crazy video (that we will show in church next Sunday).

The crazy thing about working at CKC is that we get new students all the time. In fact, a year ago, I had never met Jae. He was somewhere in Korea, but this past summer he moved here with his family. The sad part is, he is only here for one year. The cool part is, he’s a pretty cool guy. I feel like he has always been a part of our youth group. So, it was fun to hang out with him this weekend!

This next weekend Charissa has invited all the high school girls to come hang out at our house! What a difference a week can make.

Here are some pictures from this weekend…I stole them from Jae’s facebook.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was a weekened. we should do it again soon