Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Youth Group


I'm sitting at church right now, drinking my dutch bros coffee and I thought I would post some pictures from Oneighty. I know some of these pictures are old...but they are still cool.

This was the first youth group night of the year. We had some fun with water balloons.

Jason and Angela had an "accident"
This is probably a year old...but still funny. We were making mummies for halloween last year. I'm not exactly sure who is under all the toilet paper. Maybe Joe?


Pie eating contest

Part of our scavenger hunt last year.

More scavenger hunt


Whip cream in Stephen's mouth...not sure why he has crutches?

I hope you like the pictures...I have hundreds more...they'll get up on the church website sometime soon...until then, this will have to do.

No comments: