Saturday, February 7, 2009

Florida pt.2

Yesterday I was driving downtown to find the church. I have a GPS system with me, so I typed in the address and let it do the rest. It took me to the middle of downtown! When I got to where the GPS said I should be...all I saw was high rise buildings. I thought I was lost, but then I realized I was in the right place. These building were the church. In fact, the church takes up nearly 12 city blocks.

That's not a typo, 12 city blocks. I wish you could see this place. It is pretty incredible. There is three separate parking structures!

Anyways, the whole trip has been great so far! I think I heard 8 different speakers today! All of them were amazing! I'm pretty tired now. I can't even begin to explain everything I heard. It is almost too much for me to digest in one day.

Tomorrow will not be quite as busy. I'll go to church tomorrow morning and at night but I don't have anything scheduled for the afternoon. I think I might drive to the beach and check out the warm ocean.

It's getting pretty late here...so I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments: