Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Sunday

Yesterday was an exciting day at CKC.

It was Danny's last day at church. He is (or was) our worship leader but is headed to do missions work in China. It has been awesome to get to know him over the past two years and watch him lead our students. He will be greatly missed! However, I am excited that God has brought along other people who will be leading our worship team.

We also had an Arizona mission trip meeting.

We will once again be working with the Navajo Native Americans. We will run a Vacation Bible School for the children in the area.

We have now had two meeting to prepare for the trip. In order to go on the trip each student has to share their testimony with the rest of the group. So, yesterday Sun shared her testimony with us. It was awesome! I want to just type it up and put it on here but I wont steal her thunder...

I'm excited to hear everyone else share their stories!

Finally, Charissa and I stopped by the 50th wedding anniversery of a couple I know. I don't knwo if you caught that, but I said 50th wedding anniversery. Thats a long time! Its pretty rare today to see people who stay married at least 20 years, yet alone 50 years. Its pretty cool to see a couple who honors God and has been faithful to him and each other that long.

Anyways...it was a busy day...but a good one.

No comments: